Thursday 16 May 2013

Pick of the Day!

Can you believe it, you try and wind down your blog and suddenly people get demanding and say 'please don't' or 'I rely on your picks'. Gosh that made me feel quite surprised and overwhelmed.

In the promise the bearer style, I will promise to blog affordable, good quality and high street (or internet) options selections as much as possible.

Today, I thought you know what the sun is out and perhaps we could all do with a bit of colour in our lives. By the way the M&S neon t-shirts sold out they were so good, which proves we all love a bit of colour when it hits the mark.

I thought a mix of a perennial favourite stripes in a bright colour execution would be just the ticket!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, much appreciated. Sorry about no longer offering anonymous comments but spamming had become a very annoying issue. xxx