Friday 27 January 2012

High St Pick of the Week

This is a personal selection and after my other post you'd be forgiven for thinking all I've been doing is shopping! I have made a few purchases but within my £100 budget from now until May. The budget is now spent.

The shops are still awash with sales items and the trickle of new seasons clothes is just that a trickle. Tucked away in a corner of the Oxford Street branch of Zara was this dress. I wouldn't have been in there had I not been working with a client. I like to think it was fate that found me the most palest of pink dresses. It is a colour I love and I grabbed the item and it became mine!




11 comments:

  1. A perfect colour on you, and I do like that kind of quirky draping on the shoulder! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a brilliant dress! I really love the shoulder detail.

    I feel really bad now for spending £190 since Christmas and you're making £100 last til May! Will really need to reign it in a bit, I'm not usually even a big shopper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely dress and a great colour, it looks gorgeous on you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet!

    (your hair is getting long, I love it!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great on you.
    Please visit my blog to find out about the 2012 Capsule Wardrobe Challenge. I do hope you can join us.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks perfect on you - and Zara has such clever tailoring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the dress, the colour is so perfect for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. perfect! the colour and cut are great on u. So funny as just did a post on pastels and how much i am loving them!
    http://waceystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh but this dress is really amazing, simple but beautiful! i love the colour and shape!
    kiss,mary
    http://maryloucinnamon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, much appreciated. Sorry about no longer offering anonymous comments but spamming had become a very annoying issue. xxx