Friday 4 November 2011

High Street Pick of the Week

Knickers! That's what M&S say. This week I thought you know what how about 3 for £10. Perfect and nothing nicer than new knickers. Even Jackie Collins has to dash into M&S on Oxford St to get her fix. Well that's what she said on Loose Women, I know I was watching it. I've never watched it before but I really couldn't type another word of my book so I switched the telly on. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it and it was worth it for Janet Street Porter.

Anyway, back to knickers. Really you can't beat these M&S 3 for £10 offers. Great knickers for jeans I say and plenty of choice for all preferences.


           


4 comments:

  1. These are great though be careful with the lace, some irritate.
    They also have some surprisingly nice dresses that are machine washable for £35-50. I ordered 3 with an extra 15% off code yesterday will review shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admit I don't like my new m&s knickers I got they just have a lace trim but it is really scratchy also they dont come up high enough. I bought a pack of 5 too. My favourite ones are actually primark, but saying that Ive had ones from there too that have fallen apart in the wash, its all pot luck with knickers I find.

    ReplyDelete
  3. couturecoco & Pearl - yes one has to avoid the scratchy ones. I always choose the ultra soft, cotton with some lace or satin trim.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are very nice!!

    Hope all is fine with you.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, much appreciated. Sorry about no longer offering anonymous comments but spamming had become a very annoying issue. xxx