Saturday 9 October 2010

High Street Pick of the Week

What with a late burst of an Indian Summer in October, my mind was set wandering off to jumpsuits. I lived in two of them last summer and my Topshop one had a zip malfunction which I have yet to fix. Not that I'm out spending...but if I was I'd be grabbing a jumpsuit or two.

This Scatter Flower jumpsuit from Topshop seems like a trans- seasonal addition to the wardrobe. Wear now with huge sunnies and flats because you can due to the sun shining. Before you know it a polo neck (turtle neck) underneath or a long boyfriend cardigan and skinny belt will see you through the winter months in it. Then come next spring summer all you have to do is whip your cardi off.

8 comments:

  1. I love a jumpsuit, this one is lovely as you could easily dress it up too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I'd wear that in a flash, in fact I may have to stalk my local TopShop until it ends up on the fiver or under rail.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there-that is lovely, the one shoulder detail and floral print make it a really versatile piece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick, I would certainly wear it (and use your trick of a belted jumper over the top for winter, with long boots)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Kate, I saw someone wearing this at a christening last Sunday. It looks amazing on! I thought it was vintage. She didn't say it was from Top Shop when I admired it but it was definitely this one. Have a brilliant weekend xs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi glad to hear Boden sorted their act out for you. Sorry can't help you with Tuesday shoot - am jammed up with movie Premiere work for Monday night, oh the glamour

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is great to be still thinking like this in October isn't it. It feels like reverse spring. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, much appreciated. Sorry about no longer offering anonymous comments but spamming had become a very annoying issue. xxx