Wednesday 2 June 2010

Guestie

Today as I embark upon week 2 of my UK tour (today Newcastle, tomorrow Edinburgh) I'm a guest blogger for Australian 11/10 blogger Faux Fuchsia. She asked me to challenge the paradigm of age and fashion trends. I rolled up my sleeves and got to it. Go read...

PS sorry I've not replied to comments of late or been reading all your wonderful posts but this style event tour is v.demanding and I'm on the road sans laptop, I've got enough to carry with clothes samples.

4 comments:

  1. Completely LOVED your post at FF! The funniest thing I've read about fashion for years - thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear MDS, loved your guest post for FF, it was brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, much appreciated. Sorry about no longer offering anonymous comments but spamming had become a very annoying issue. xxx