Wednesday 3 June 2009

Malfunction

And not of the wardrobe kind! Just when I get back into my blogging stride my computer cable decides to blow up. Thankfully not my computer (note to self backup asap).

Hence all quiet on posting and comments. I do love how every stores answer to I need a new lead for my computer was order one over the internet. Durr as if I didn't know about internet shopping but guess what my computer isn't charged 'cos my power cable has blown up.

I'm using the college PC area to quickly post and made Mr MDS shop the internet for a new lead.

4 comments:

  1. Hopefully normal service will be resumed shortly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello friend!

    Thanks so much for your birthday message. You are so sweet!

    I hope you can fix that soon!

    a kiss and a hug!!!

    Kira

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the irony: "use the internet."

    xx
    e

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there-look forward to seeing you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, much appreciated. Sorry about no longer offering anonymous comments but spamming had become a very annoying issue. xxx