Sunday 21 December 2008

Somethings come in to their own

When I bought a Max Mara dress last year, it was for practical reasons. I had a number of style talks to give and needed something bright and colourful.

What I really wanted to buy was a Marc by Marc Jacobs dress which I could have worn lots and lots but was less suitable for my talks (still it is in the sale but...). I still mourn the Marc Jacobs number but found my Max Mara dress was the perfect number for a lovely evening out at The Cliff Restaurant, Barbados (yep still working this one!).


It suddenly came in to its own in a tropical setting. Which sort of proves you need to keep things and have faith in them too!



11 comments:

  1. Hi there-the dress is just perfect, the style and colouring just so suits you! A great investment buy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so gorgeous in it! Perfect for your colouring and for the tropical setting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous, my dear. Love the colours, well it's my department ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The print is beautiful on you...would look crazed on me... but yes, definitely a keeper! Merry Christmas by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dress is fantastic on you and you look radiantly happy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're a vision! Seriously, you look ravishing, lady.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh, what a stunning holiday look. You're glowing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. oo sexy hot mama. Love the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I have been to The Cliff. Phenomenal! Love that picture of you, you look deliriously happy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It was tops and the smirk might have something to do with the cocktail I'd sunk!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, much appreciated. Sorry about no longer offering anonymous comments but spamming had become a very annoying issue. xxx