Wednesday 2 April 2008

Bits & Bobs

A couple of people who bought books to enter Style Makeover competiton haven't forwarded receipt and info to kate.battrick@googlemail.com - please do asap as I don't want you to miss out on draw taking place over weekend!

Also as this is the start of the new financial year I'm going to get really focused on helping you make do and mend in style. This really is the new year - celebrate and think about what goals you'd like to achieve between now and next March. I've reduced my credit card limit to the lowest possible amount the provider will allow - they get quite sniffy about it so I've changed to another one. Posts will focus on fearsome budgetting!!

I'm skipping out tonight to a 20% off evening at Kurt Geiger to get my summer sandals - I've got my eyes on these in navy blue and saving £28 is not to be sniffed at. Mind you my pal and I are off to have a large cocktail in the Donovan bar before heading home so not such a saving afer all!

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting, much appreciated. Sorry about no longer offering anonymous comments but spamming had become a very annoying issue. xxx