Wednesday 16 January 2008

Knead it!

The verb 'need' is the only one I've used of any significance. Oh I need that dress etc.etc. Except now I have a new 'knead' in my life - kneading bread.

Despite a few peoples scepticism or even disbelief, I'm now making my own bread. What's more it is very nice indeed - having home made bread. No two loaves are the same in size but every loaf to date has tasted wonderful.

I'm really shocked how easy it is to make, how much cheaper it is and how nice the smell is of freshly baking bread. The saving is 50% compared to an equivalent supermarket number making the loaves a great earner for me - over a year it is £104 saved. Which is one twelfth of a nice Chanel bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, much appreciated. Sorry about no longer offering anonymous comments but spamming had become a very annoying issue. xxx